CLANT AGM and dinner: 6 November 2015
CLANT members are hereby notified that in accordance with Clause 38 of the CLANT Inc. Constitution, the 2015 Annual General Meeting will be held at 5 pm on 6 November 2015 at the offices of the North Australia Aboriginal Justice Agency, 61 Smith Street, Darwin, NT. The particulars and order of business will be
- Attendance and Apologies
- Confirmation of minutes of AGM 19 November 2014
- Presentation of audited statement of accounts and auditor’s report for 2014/15
- Committee report of the Association’s activities for 2014/15
- Election of Life Member: Richard Coates
- Election of Honorary Life Member: Lyn Wild
- Election of 2015-2017 Committee
The audited statement of accounts is available for inspection by members here.
Persons whose membership has expired may renew their membership by paying $20 at the door. Members may tender apologies in writing to the Secretary, and members who do not attend may in writing appoint another member as their proxy to vote on their behalf at the meeting, using this Proxy Form.
The AGM will be followed by a dinner at 7 pm MANOLI’S TAVERN, at which the proposed new Life Member, Richard Coates, will speak.
Members: $40 Non-members: $55 BYO drinks Non-members/partners welcome
RSVP to either Sophie Parsons (NAAJA) or Catherine Voumard (Maley & Burrows) by 29 October 2015.