- Published on Sunday, 09 October 2016 19:01
The 16th biennial CLANT Bali Conference will be from 24 to 30 June 2017. Once again, the conference will be organised by Solusi Business Solutions. Contact Solusi to register your interest in attending.
The fragrant and topical 2017 conference theme is "Justice on the sniff of an oily rag".
- NTLJ publishes CLANT papers
- Youth justice at a crossroads: where to from here?
- CLANT continues to support Titus Ani
- Termination of Pregnancy Law Reform
- Grant CJ statement on Youth Sentencing
- 2017 Bali conference: call for papers
- UN Committee upholds Marlon Noble's complaint
- "In civilised life, law floats in a sea of ethics"
- Part IIA detainees to retain DSP entitlements
- CLANT welcomes Natasha Fyles, A-G
- CDU Health & Law workshop: call for papers
- Congratulations to the new Gunnerment! Now let's Make Justice Work.
- Prisoner repatriation and visitors transport
- Alcohol Regulation and Family Violence
- NTWLA Patron's Drinks 31 August 2016